On this page you will find all ticket information regarding museums run by Region Västra Götaland.
- Day ticket: 70 SEK*
- Annual pass: 140 SEK
- Annual pass for pensioners and students: 120 SEK
- Children and youth under 20 years: free admission
* For Vitlycke Museum: Increased entrance fee during high season (17/6–1/9):Adult day ticket 120 SEK – includes a guided tour.
- Everyone under 20 years old
- Teachers with classes (0–20 years), Folk High School and SFI
- Upon presentation of a valid card for ICOM or members of the Swedish Museums Association
- On International Museum Day, May 18th, and other selected days
With the annual pass, you can visit our museums; Forsviks bruk, Gothenburg Museum of Natural History, Lödöse museum, Medical History Museum, Vitlycke museum and Vänersborgs museum throughout the calendar year. The pass is valid from the date of purchase until the end of the year. A special fee may apply to certain exhibitions and program points. The annual pass is a personal, valuable document that can be renewed each year.
Pensioner and Student Discount
Pensioners (applies to those aged 65 and over) and students can purchase a discounted annual pass for 120 SEK upon presentation of ID/student ID. Also applicable to early retirees upon presentation of a card.
Unless otherwise stated in connection with an activity, it is included in the day ticket or annual pass.